Speed is an individual Stat, initially equal for all troopers. It essentially represents your Trooper's movement speed. Support Troopers shouldn't worry much about this stat, but Shock Troopers rely on it big time.
Naturally, during Initiative boosts the faster a trooper moves, the more time he has for shooting.
Ways to Alter Speed
- Manning a Helicopter (significant boost).
- Utilising Wife Beater (+30%, +30% to Dodging).
- Utilising Thermos of Coffee (+25%).
- Upgrading to Amphetamine Shot (+100% for 500 turns).
- Upgrading to Hurry (+10%, +100% to frequency of using equipment and abilities).
- Upgrading to Hyperactive (+50%, interference on the enemy).
- Upgrading to Sprinter (+100%).
- Upgrading to Survival Instinct (+50% under 50% ).
- Upgrading to Enthusiastic (+25% on 100% ).
- Upgrading to Huge Calves (+25%, +3 ).
- Upgrading to Hard Boiled (negates penalty for being injured).
- Upgrading to Sturdy (negates heavy weapon penalty, +3 ).