Speed is an individual stat, initially equal for all troopers. It essentially represents your Trooper's movement speed. Snipers or support roles shouldn't worry much about this stat, but assault troopers rely on it pretty much.
Ways to Alter Speed
- Manning a Helicopter (significant boost).
- Utilising Wife Beater (+30%).
- Utilising Thermos of Coffee (+25%).
- Upgrading to Amphetamine Shot (+100% for 500 turns).
- Upgrading to Hurry (+10%).
- Upgrading to Hyperactive (+50%).
- Upgrading to Sprinter (+100%).
- Upgrading to Survival Instinct (+50% under 50% Life Points).
- Upgrading to Enthusiastic (+25% on 100% Life Points).
- Upgrading to Huge Calves (+25%, +3 Life Points).
- Upgrading to Hard Boiled (negates penalty for being injured).
- Upgrading to Sturdy (negates heavy weapon penalty).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.