Aim is supposedly an individual Stat equal for all Troopers, lower than 100% to start with, it virtually represents a chance to hit the target. Each weapon a trooper uses multiplies his Aim by a corresponding number shown in its stat sheet, determining a resulting percentage.
Ways to Affect Aim
- Wielding weapons with Aim multiplier more than 100% (e.g. Sniper Rifles and Shotguns).
- Casting Communications-based Locked (100% against an affected enemy).
- Utilising a Barrel Extension (+10%).
- Utilising a Compensator (reduces a penalty for successive shots).
- Utilising a Heat Sensor (+20% and Dodger negation).
- Utilising Laser Sights (+80%).
- Utilising Paralysing Shells (+100% against an affected enemy).
- Upgrading to Blind Fury (alleviates a penalty for a broken line of sight and negates Flashbangs).
- Upgrading to Eye of the Tiger (+50%).
- Wielding weapons with Aim multiplier less than 100%.
- Utilising Flashbangs (-50%).